Are You Feeling Overwhelmed, Frustrated or
Embarrassed Because Your Home and/or Office Are Disorganized?
- Do you have endless, growing mountains of clutter you’d like to vanquish for once and for all?
- Are you less productive because you waste valuable time to trying to find things in your home or office?
- Do you want to get organized yet struggle with what to keep and what to toss?
- Are you selling your home or moving and don’t have the time or expertise to manage the purging, de-cluttering and staging process?
- Is your disorganization staring to affect your relationships at home and your performance at work?
- Would you like to wake up and know where everything is so you have more time to do the things you love?
You’re in the right place.
You may not know where to start. I do not judge. I’m here to help!
Not sure if you own your stuff or if your stuff owns you? Ask these questions. Do you have:
- A Garage overflowing with boxes, furniture and other mystery items?
- Closets packed so full of clothes that it could be mistaken for a small boutique?
- Kids’ rooms and play rooms bursting at the seams with toys and other kid stuff?
- A Home Office that looks like overflow file storage for a major corporation?
- Guest rooms that haven’t seen a guest in years because they are packed with random stuff?
- Corporate office or work space over run with paper and unidentifiable stuff that makes you (and your co-workers) cringe as you walk in each morning?
The solution isn’t another bin or storage container.
It’s the person who can DIAGNOSE your SPECIFIC clutter concerns and
provide a UNIQUE prescription on how to solve them.
The clutter is NOT about your stuff. (Surprised?) Clutter looks the same but its origins are not. There are bigger issues at hand and we will get to the root of them so you have more time for what’s important – doing your genius work and living your amazing life!
That’s where I come in! ORGANIZING is MY genius work.
I help individuals and organizations to see what’s important so they get organized and enjoy being who they are.
IGNORING CLUTTER CAN COST YOU
Did you know that being disorganized and not dealing with your clutter has severe consequences? It has been proven to affect your quality of life in several areas – physical, mental and emotional. Including:
- Making you feel tired and depressed
- Causing extra cleaning
- Enabling you to procrastinate and feel ashamed
- Creating a health and/or fire hazard
- Costing you financially
- And more…
Are you willing to pay the price?
It doesn’t have to be that way. IMAGINE THIS…
- Closets where you can find everything quickly and easily. You will be on time — no more “where is it dance?” in the morning.
- Kids’ room/ play area with the right bins and boxes for toys and art supplies that your little people will love. They will actually put their things away!
- A Home Office with a clean, functional work space. Find client info, office supplies and important materials in an instant and boost productivity!
- A Garage where you can park your car(s) and find all of your sports and craft equipment. You can park your car, enough said.
- Guest rooms that are clutter-free and cozy; room for your amazing family and friends!
- Corporate office or work space you can’t wait to see each morning. It’s streamlined, stylish and uber organized so you can focus on your genius work. Can you say Office Envy?
Focus on what is REALLY important. Family, friends, experiences. NOT stuff – it’s about your amazing, joyful life!
READY TO GET STARTED?
You no longer have to handle this on your own.
Whatever your situation, I CAN HELP!
No space is too big or small. And I work with a wide array of budgets.
Working with me is EASY, FAST and FUN!
Email me or call (917) 847-6684 for a Complimentary Strategic Organization Consultation to discuss your organizing challenges and how we can best solve them.
Want to learn more ? Click here for FAQs.
WATCH me on Organize on TV — Click Here I’m on My Carolina Today